- Developer: Blezinger/Laage GbR, Based in Stuttgart, Germany
- Release Date: 2020
- Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Website: Bot-Brawl.com
- Price: Free to Play
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English, German
- File Size: ~1GB
- Press Contact: contact(at)bot-brawl.com
- Social: YouTube, Twitter
BotBrawl is equally about building and fighting. You have complete create freedom to build a Bot from over 100 modules, including wheels, wings, thrusters and rotors.
On top of that you can modify your Weapons to suit your playstyle. The possibilities are limitless, from heavy front line tanks over hovercrafts using their speed and superior maneuverability for hit and runs up to planes, helicopters and drones.
After you are done building your Bot you can take your creation to battle in multiplayer and test your skills as a constructor and fighter!
- Editor for building Bots from scratch including mirror axis and undo functionality.
- Fully customizable Weapons. Thousands of possible combinations that enable unique Gameplay options.
- You can cosmeticly customize your bot by giving it a paint job.
- A offline testarea where you can test your design in Combat against AIs
- 6v6 Team Deathmatch Multiplayer!
- Physics-based interactions. The Bot movement is based on the Unity Physics system.
Is this basically Robocraft?
No. It’s the same genre, but we differ from Robocraft in many ways. We take customization a step further with our Weapon System and our game is much more physics based, which leads to a more complex and challenging building process and enables interactions that simply aren’t possible in most games.
What’s the monetization model?
The game will be free to play. Everything in the game will be unlockable through gameplay.
We are a two man team from Germany. We have started work on BotBrawl about two years ago in our free time. Over that time it has grown from a barely playable prototype to the game it is today.